|[Note Guidelines] Photographer's Note [French]|
| The plant |
Photograph taken in plantation near the town of Benin City, close to the Ologbo Forest Reserve, Nigeria.
• Latitude: 6.164818°N
• Longitude: 5.694395°E
Unknown plant found under the shade of plantation in rainforest area. Probably of the family of the Euphorbiaceae .
Any assistance for its determination will be welcome.
Description of the plant:
• Plant bushy perennial, deep-rooted. Height of 50 centimeters.
• Woody stem, provided with small scales.
• The leaves are entire, oval, margins smooth, festooned. The venation is pinnated several times. The upper epidermis is more or less waxy and waterproof
• Pseudo-flowers relatively small (2-3 cm), white cream. 5 pieces welded into a sort of bell.
Photography full size
A shot in large format, with geolocation
Another view of the same picture with a different crop
• Camera: Canon PowerShot G12
• Focal length: 6 mm
• Aperture: f/4.0
• Speed: 1 / 125
• Shooting: Automatic
• Measures: Central
• Conditions: Sunny, in undergrowth.
• Time: 11:48 a.m.
• Sensitivity: ISO-160
Sunny weather with good illumination, under a canopy; f/4.0 aperture allows a speed 1 / 125 with a sensitivity equivalent to ISO-160.
• Original Size: 3648 x 2736 px
• Format: Jpeg
• Resolution: 180 dpi x 180 dpi
• Color: sRGB
• Final format: 794X726
• Crop: 20%
• Post processing: Image processing in Olympus Studio and Corel Photo Paint (cropping, change gamma, saturation and sharpness) – Drop down of noise with Neatimage.
anel has marked this note useful
Only registered TrekNature members may rate photo notes.
|You must be logged in to start a discussion.|