Nine to Five
The picture is good and sharp. It could be little brigther.
- Photograph2u (0)
- [2005-07-12 7:57]
Hello and welcome to TE. This is a very good starter, I like it as is. Good composition and good note guidelines.
I think that the brightness is ok like that. I think that it would be overexposed otherwise.
Take care, Yan
- nofer (2307)
- [2005-07-13 17:06]
Bem vindo ao Trek Site..!!!
Boa foto para começar.
- Coloque sua câmera em introdução...
- Visite sempre os membros para dar uma crítica principalmente nos que estão sem ou pouca, aqui existe uma espécie de retribuição entre os membros! Observando (e criticando) erros e acertos de outros membros traz muito aprendizado!
- Faça uso do workshop.
- Coloquem sempre mais de 4 linhas em NOTAS. Isso habilita dar pontos pelos membros, ou seja habilita o USEFUL!
- Aproveite o que é permitido no Site: até 800 pixels em um dos lados da foto. Até 200 Kbs no tamanho do arquivo!
- Não se costuma colocar nomes ou datas diretamente na foto. Se quiser ponha em uma moldura!
- Comentários (comments), mesmo com a caretinha alegre (2 pontos) não pontuam o membro, só crítica potua!
- Se você achar que a crítica recebida de um membro foi boa coloque um USEFUL (é só clicar) para ele.
- Leia o SOBRE (e FAQ)!
Tenho certeza que vai aproveitar sua estada no site!!
Reynaldo -- nofer
Welcome to Trek Site..!!!
Good picture to begin.
- Put your camera in introduction...
- Always visit the members to give a critic, here it exists a type of retribution among the members! Observing (and criticizing) mistakes and successes of other members bring a lot of learning!
- Make use of the workshop.
- Always put more than 4 lines in NOTES. That enables to give points for the members, or be enables USEFUL!
- Take advantage what is allowed in Site: until 800 pixels in one on the sides of the picture. Until 200 Kbs in the size of the file!
- Don't put names or dates directly in the picture. If you wants puts in a frame!
- Comments, even with two points, they don't punctuate the member, only critic punctuates!
- If you it think the received critic of a member was good put an USEFUL (it is only to click) for him.
- Read ABOUT (and FAQ)!
I am sure that will take advantage of your stay in the site!!
Reynaldo -- nofer
Baie goeie begin foto!! Hoop daar kom baie meer.
Excellent DOF, with great detail. Presentation and layout will come later, remember rule of thirds.
- flagman (2408)
- [2005-07-19 7:50]
These sort of close-ups are amazingly difficult to get right, in my opinion, and you've done pretty well here. I would agree with waterproof that it needs to be a little brighter/more saturated.
Welcome to TN!
I like your first photo. You have done well.
I little more sharpness might help bring some details of the bee out a bit more.
And your DOF (depth of Field) is perfect.
Well done. I will post a WS for you with the shot sharpened.
Welcome to TN Johan,
I like to see new fellow SA members here on TN. This first photo of yours is a very difficult shot. With the whites is easy to over expose. Your composition is fine and the idea very nice. There is however a slight "yellow/green" cast in the capture. I did a WS to show you what I mean. Please tell me what you think.
- annagrace (2996)
- [2005-09-01 22:08]
Hey your bee has a tiny friend! Nice capture. From what our friends on TN say, if you increase the F-stop a little it will increase DOF. I'm working on that at this point! TFS!