|[Note Guidelines] Photographer's Note|
|I have captured this 'House Sparrow' (Passer domesticus) in our yard. Although this bird like to stay in wire or parts of house, but for a natural picture I had to wait. When bird is on ground, I prefer to plunge into in its world, I mean eye level POV.|
House sparrow is a small bird of Sparrow family. It tolerates a variety of climates, but prefers drier conditions, especially in moist tropical climates.
amanengone, pierrefonds has marked this note useful
Only registered TrekNature members may rate photo notes.
|You must be logged in to start a discussion.|
- [2016-11-09 11:27]
Beautiful photo. House Sparrow is an introduced species in Africa. This one looks slightly different from the one which we used to come across in South India. It has declined in many parts of India due to the changing architecture and changing food habits of people (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/pets/Bring-back-the-sparrows/articleshow/32305387.cms ). World Sparrow Day is celebrated on 20th March every year. Thanks a lot for sharing the photo.
- [2016-11-09 14:27]
A wonderful shot of this male House Sparrow. I don't see as many as I used to, but I don't mind that at all. They are actually an introduced species here in the U.S. and are always trying to take over our Bluebird box. You have done a fine job on focus and composition. Excellent detail and beautiful natural colors.
- [2016-11-11 2:37]
Nice photo of this sparrow in beautiful colors, good sharpness and an excellent low POV.
Hello Sri – Impressive picture of this Passer domesticus. Excellent view showing us all the details of the bird. Colours from the bird properly caught. Very good details of the feathers.
• Excellent focus on the whole bird
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness
• Good contrast
• Excellent sharpness showing all the details of the feathers from the body and from the wings; good capture of the eye
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering
• Good post processing without any excess
• Good background blur, making the Ibis very visible in his element.
• Interesting picture showing the bird in his element; very good capture.
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition of the subject in the middle of the frame. I appreciate the dynamic composition with the bird and the vegetation.
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.
The bird is well placed in the frame. The point of view is showing the details of the House Sparrow. The good luminosity is bringing out the colours. Have a nice day.