- PeterZ (49139)
- [2016-12-02 1:55]
Fantastic photo in superb sharpness and details. Beautiful clear contrasting colors and attractive eye contact.
- kobala (368)
- [2016-12-02 2:31]
A good one Srikumar. Especially the dripping water from the yellow bill. Very sharp image.
- fragman (43778)
- [2016-12-02 5:09]
perfect portrait, greetings Ori
- euroblinkie (64279)
- [2016-12-02 7:43]
very good picture with good sharpness and beautiful colours
thanks gr lou
- CeltickRanger (37400)
- [2016-12-03 14:34]
Great shot of the Yellow-Billed Duck, with very fine POV, DOF, and framing,
excellent light, great focus, sharpness, and details, TFS
- amanengone (2113)
- [2016-12-05 4:27]
Hello Sri – Very good picture of this Anas undulata. Excellent, view showing us all the details of the bird in his element. Colours from the bird properly caught. Many details perceptible. Excellent view on the water
• Excellent focus on the whole bird
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso speed rating for the butterfly
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness for the bird
• Good contrast
• Excellent sharpness showing all the details of the bird; particularly I appreciate to have a good perception of all the details in the green feathers from the neck as well as for all the feathers from the wings.
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering
• Excellent perception of the movement of the bird on the water through the ripple of water
• Good post processing without any excess
• Good background blur and very pleasant rendering of the sky
• Interesting picture showing the bird; good capture of this Anas undulata
• Picture presented with simplicity and sobriety – Nothing to disrupt the purpose of the picture
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition in a semi panoramic framing.
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.
- Hormon_Manyer (10251)
- [2016-12-25 4:53]
Nice shot, I like the composition and the crop also + the sharpness on the head of the duck. Great eye contact, lights, colors - but sharpness may be increased on the middle of the plumage as some blur is visible. I don't know what shutter speed you used - probably it was a bit too slow?
Kind regards from Ireland, László
- pierrefonds (12974)
- [2017-01-10 15:01]
I like the reflections on the water. The point of view is showing the details of the Yellow-Billed duck. The good luminosity is bringing out the colours. Have a nice day.