- ramthakur (56953)
- [2016-11-12 0:03]
Thanks for your comment on my butterfly picture, Bala.
We are also neighbours in the gallery today.
I'm looking at your work for the first time and I like this picture of a Spoonbill in breeding plumage.
Excellent white balance that enables one to see the patch of yellow on the neck distinctly.
- marine-coeur (674)
- [2016-11-12 1:37]
Another wildlife image lovely beautiful lights and BG,details
well done BALA RAMAN
- PeterZ (49139)
- [2016-11-12 3:19]
Nice photo of this Spoonbill in beautiful natural colors and a good white balance. Fine sharpness.
- Hotelcalifornia (14408)
- [2016-11-12 5:55]
Beautiful Spoonbill. Well exposure and colour. Quite well composition. Perfect focus on its eye.
Thanks for sharing,
Regards and have a nice WE,
- NikosR (3436)
- [2016-11-12 10:11]
The image is very good, very good clarity and sharpness, nice blurring BG
- lousat (65489)
- [2016-11-12 12:38]
Hi Bala,a very professional exposure to take the white of plumage so well,the details too are excellent everywhere,beautiful and interesting post of this spooonbill,i like it! Have a nice Sunday and thanks,Luciano
a good picture of this spoonbill but for me its bit tight cropped in front of the bird, the picture is abit central otherwise is fine with good exposur, good white balance and decent sharpness.
It's niceto see details in the white parts.
- amanengone (2113)
- [2016-11-13 16:53]
Hello Sri – Impressive picture of this Platalea leucorodia. Excellent view showing us all the details of the bird. Colours from the spoonbill properly caught. Very good idea to have shown us the yellow patch from the breeding activity.
• Excellent focus on the whole bird
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness
• Good contrast
• Excellent sharpness showing all the details of the feathers from the body and from the wings; I appreciate the view of the eye and from the yellow patch on the beak; It will have been “super super” to have a view slightly tunred to appreciate the special arrangement of the beak (with his plates); however that may be, excellent capture
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering
• Good post processing without any excess
• Good background blur, making the Ibis very visible.
• Interesting picture showing the bird in a natural situation; very good capture.
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition of the subject in the middle of the frame.
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.