Tiger at Safari
|Copyright: Lavan SJ (Lavan) (50)|
|Date Taken: 2016-11-12|
|Exposure: f/5.6, 1/320 seconds|
|More Photo Info: [view]|
|Photo Version: Original Version|
|Date Submitted: 2016-11-23 2:19|
|[Note Guidelines] Photographer's Note|
|Tiger at Safari in Bannerghatta National Park. It was morning 10 am and Tiger was relaxing and no caring on the vehicles, because it got used to...|
|You must be logged in to start a discussion.|
- [2016-11-23 2:28]
Very beautiful photo of this tiger. Excellent sharpness, details in splendid colors. Majestic view.
- [2016-11-23 8:56]
HI Lavan,a lovely capture of this tiger in the shadow in a relaxing moment,impressive quality of details despite the distance and bright colors too,well done! Have a nice day and thanks,Luciano
- [2016-11-23 14:28]
Hi Lavan, A good picture. A contemplating tiger. The color is good. Thanks for sharing.
- [2016-11-23 18:00]
Great shot. Sharp details, beautiful colors.
- [2016-11-23 20:37]
An absolutely gorgeous animal in an attractive relaxed pose. The colors are stunning to say the least and the detail is exceptional. Great eye contact and perfectly exposed. Top quality image all around!!
Hello Lavan – Very pleasant picture of this Panthera tigris. Excellent, view showing us all the details of the tiger under the shade of the trees. Colours properly caught. Many details perceptible.
• Excellent focus on the subject
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso speed rating
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness
• Good contrast
• Excellent sharpness showing good details from the coat of the tiger
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering
• Good post processing without any excess
• Good background and pleasant rendering of the nearby schrubs
• Interesting picture showing this tiger in his natural element; good capture
• Good presentation with simplicity
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition; maybe could it have be better to show us the entire tiger, including his tail, instead to show us only a small part of it.
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.