- njmv79 (692)
- [2016-09-05 21:28]
Beautiful and remarkable image, very well done on the notes, thank you for letting us know a bit of your experiences and our nature world, glad to have met you here.
- euroblinkie (63756)
- [2016-09-06 8:33]
very nice picture with good details
the blue colours are super good
thanks gr lou
- Hotelcalifornia (13668)
- [2016-09-06 12:11]
You captured this flower well. Good details and DOF. I like its natural habitat which you wanted to show. Just don't like upper portion horizontal different light shade; if you could get rid of this light and angle, I think this picture would have been more appealing.
Thanks for sharing,
- tuslaw (19842)
- [2016-09-06 19:49]
A very pretty lupine with beautiful petals that appear to be multi colored. Nicely framed while showing wonderful detail and plenty of DOF. Exposure is great considering the bright lighting you had to deal with.
I have only seen lupine growing wild one time which was in the state of Maine, what a sight. TFS.
- ana974 (4857)
- [2016-09-08 15:59]
Lovely pic showing this beautiful bouquet of lilac flowers.
Thanks for sharing!
- Silvio2006 (100701)
- [2016-09-09 6:15]
Ciao Luciano, bella pianta, ottimi colori naturali, a _Ventotene ci volavano meno farfalle che in Islanda, fortuna Gavelli, buon week end, ciao Silvio
- luciola (4191)
- [2016-09-10 3:14]
But Iceland is colorful. Beautiful specimen lupine.
- pierrefonds (11994)
- [2016-09-11 9:59]
Le sujet est bien cadré. La prise de vue permet de voir les détails du Lupinus nootkatensis. La bonne luminosité fait ressortir la beauté des couleurs. Bonne soirée.
- amanengone (2113)
- [2016-10-30 17:33]
Hello Luciano – Very good picture of this Lupinus nootkatensis from Islande. Excellent, view showing us all the details of the flowers and leaflets. Colours from the flower properly caught.
• Excellent focus on the flowers and in the same times on the whole inflorescence and leaflets
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso.
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness – In my opinion, a “from below” view will have be a better choice a good choice (you will magnify the inflorescence and, in the same times, make the confuse background to disappear)
• Good contrast
• Excellent sharpness showing all the details of the flowers
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering for the butterfly and the flowers
• Good post processing without any excess
• Good background blur, but background “too present”, notably disturbing the view on the flowers.
• Interesting picture showing in one time the individual flowers, their inter-relations and the leaflets; good capture.
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition of the subject inside the frame. Personally I will have done a picture in a “from below” design, in order to magnify the flowers and the size of the inflorescence. Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.