- hummingbird24 (64)
- [2005-06-10 10:51]
Great capture, Paul! What a cutie as well.
This is a wonderful composition, with great detail, lighting, color and BG. Well done, and thank you for sharing it.
Welcome to TN!
- IdoTT (482)
- [2005-06-10 11:52]
First thing first... Welcom to TN Paul!
This is a great picture, the colors are excellent and the duck is really cute!
The pose of the duck is very funny and I like it very much!
Hop to see more of your pictures!
- daisy (28)
- [2005-06-10 12:31]
he's beautiful and seems to know it, unlike the one in the story (ugly duckling).
I am amazed you were able to get so close, the geese we have around here (closest thing to a swan I suppose) would never let that happen although I always try (to get a shot like yours)
- ellis49 (2254)
- [2005-06-10 14:33]
Nice and cute picture, Paul.
Little tight cropped IMO. Good details ,nice colours and good POV.
Welcome to TN.
- manyee (23770)
- [2005-06-11 4:42]
Very cute cygnet indeed. This one has a rascally look. Very sharp details, great exposure. Thank you for posting, Paul, and a warm welcome to TN. : )
- nofer (2307)
- [2005-06-16 0:16]
Bem vindo ao Site do Trek..!!!
Boa foto para começar.
- Coloque sua câmera em introdução...
- Visite sempre os membros para dar uma crítica principalmente nos que estão sem ou pouca, aqui existe uma espécie de retribuição entre os membros! Observando (e criticando) erros e acertos de outros membros traz muito aprendizado!
- Faça uso do workshop.
- Coloquem sempre mais de 4 linhas em NOTAS. Isso habilita dar pontos pelos membros, ou seja habilita o USEFUL!
- Aproveite o que é permitido no Site: até 800 pixels em um dos lados da foto. Até 200 Kbs no tamanho do arquivo!
- Leia o SOBRE (e FAQ)!
Tenho certeza que vai aproveitar sua estada no site!!
Reynaldo -- nofer
Welcome to Trek site..!!!
Good picture to begin.
Some clues :
- Put your camera in introduction...
- Always visit the members to give a critic, here it exists a type of retribution among the members! Observing (and criticizing) mistakes and successes of other members bring a lot of learning!
- Make use of the workshop.
- Always put more than 4 lines in NOTES. That enables to give points for the members, or be enables USEFUL!
- Take advantage what is allowed in Site: until 800 pixels in one on the sides of the picture. Until 200 Kbs in the size of the file!
- Read ABOUT (and FAQ)!
I am sure that will take advantage of your stay in the site!!
Reynaldo -- nofer
- Photograph2u (0)
- [2005-07-15 18:31]
Very nice cygnet Paul. You framed it perfectly before he ran away and you managed to get a good close-up and DOF. Great definition of the coat. Take care, Yan
- shalamova (31)
- [2005-10-03 6:09]
Very cute baby cygnet, he looks like a plush toy :) And the very good moment you've got him! Colors are also great!
- Active (1231)
- [2005-12-14 16:06]
This capture is fantastic. Great details, soft colors, very well done:)))
I like it v.v.v.v.v.much and TFS :)
- marcinw1980 (496)
- [2006-01-25 11:04]