|[Note Guidelines] Photographer's Note|
|* An eagle's eyelids are longer than any human's. |
* All true eagles have feathers down to their toes.
* An eagle can see a rabbit two miles away.
* Large eagles can hit their prey very hard. A bald eagle can strike with twice the force of a rifle bullet.
* Mated eagles share their food.
* The Philippene monkey-eating eagle is the second largest eagle in the world.
* Most eagles have yellow, orange or brown eyes, but the Philippene monkey-mating eagle has blue eyes.
* The Philippene monkey-eating eagle is the rarest eagle in the world. It is the only eagle which is endangered.
A shot taken at Chisinau's Zoo.
Paulosousa, wallhalla15 has marked this note useful
Only registered TrekNature members may rate photo notes.
|You must be logged in to start a discussion.|
This is a very nice picture of this eagle. You've captured him in interesting pose and with some very good details. The overexposed rocks in the BG are a little distracting, but apart from that it's a good shot.
- [2006-05-18 12:58]
Great shot. Great sharpnes, details, colors, DOF and POV. Beautiful eyes
pose is excellent, great work. Very good sharpness, details, colours and composition. Thanks for sharing.
- [2006-05-18 16:49]
Hi Sochirca, this is a very nice pose you have caught here. The composition is also good. The only thing that detracts here is the lighting, it's coming from behind the bird leaving the eyes and head in the shade. You made a good job of it however. Well done.