- lousat (65489)
- [2016-11-01 16:13]
Salut Roland,seulement un peu en oversharp mais surement une excellente capture,pas facile avoir des bons details sur l'abeille en vol comme les tiens,composition trea agreable a regarder aussi. Belle journee' et merci,Luciano
- kobala (368)
- [2016-11-01 17:07]
Very good POV. Thanks a lot for posting it.
- tuslaw (19883)
- [2016-11-01 18:19]
This is definitely not an easy shot to capture, yet you made it look easy. Your fast 1/1000 of a second was a wise choice for your shutter speed. Both wasp and bee are in sharp focus and displayed against a lovely blue BG. Nice DOF and just the right amount of exposure.
- PeterZ (49139)
- [2016-11-02 12:44]
Very nice photo in fine sharpness and beautiful saturated colors. Taken from an excellent POV. Good timing.
- Hotelcalifornia (14408)
- [2016-11-02 12:53]
I appreciate the way you have chosen this POV; it proves you like to do experiment. Well captured this flying insect (sorry, not sure what is it. Hornet? May be or not!) against such blue sky.
Sharpness is bit high, in my test. Flying insect's sting got hallows. Even you notice carefully, you could see even flower has lost its natural saturation; glossiness and looks bit whitish powder all over; due to HIGH SHARPNESS.
Thanks for sharing,
- periko (1487)
- [2016-11-03 12:20]
Difficult conditions but a good result. Interesting encounter between these two insects.
- amanengone (2113)
- [2016-12-04 8:52]
Hello Roland – Very pleasant picture of this confrontation between those two insects; it is not frequent to see that. Excellent, view showing us all the details of the two insects in full flight. Colours properly caught. Many details perceptible. Excellent view on the sky
• Excellent focus on the subject: insects as well as flower
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso speed rating
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness
• Good contrast
• Excellent sharpness showing good details of the insects
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering for the butterfly
• Excellent perception of the movement of the insects in the sky around the flower and excellent rendering of the opened wings
• Excellent rendering of the movement of the insects
• Good post processing without any excess
• Good background and pleasant rendering of the sky
• Interesting picture showing both the insects; good capture
• Good presentation with simplicity
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.