- Toni (2034)
- [2005-07-04 16:43]
Welcome to TN. Very cute squirrel. Nice point of view and colours. Well done.
- liquidsunshine (5437)
- [2005-07-04 17:12]
Welcome to TN Michael,
An excellent first Post, A very nice portrait of the squirrel.
Good sharp details, well composed and nicely exposed. The colours are great, good DOF and nice BG.
I personally think that the image needs more space up top, but that's all. Other than that, notes about the subject always go down well. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts. Thanks for posting.
- manyee (23770)
- [2005-07-05 3:32]
Very good shot of that cute little squirrel, Mike. The details are sharp, the subject is well exposed, nice background, and good composition. And you caught him munching on something to boot. Well done, and a warm welcome to TN. ; )
- sam224 (305)
- [2005-07-05 4:43]
Excellent shot to begin Michael. The light is very attractive. Sharp details and very cute subject. Very well done!
- wallhalla15 (13829)
- [2005-07-05 12:36]
Hi Michael, welcome to TN. Very beautiful composition... a great moment... an excellent shot... very well done
Welcome to TN.
This guy is super cute. I love how they hold their food. The point of view is very good, you got nice and close. The catchlight in the eye is great. Good out of focus background. The focus is a wee bit soft. I have uploaded a workshop where I have sharpened the image. Nice work. Thanks.
- softflower (0)
- [2005-07-06 14:33]
Très belle photo Michael, ce portrait est vraiment très réussi.
- nofer (2307)
- [2005-07-06 17:48]
Bem vindo ao Trek Site..!!!
Boa foto para começar.
- Coloque sua câmera em introdução...
- Visite sempre os membros para dar uma crítica principalmente nos que estão sem ou pouca, aqui existe uma espécie de retribuição entre os membros! Observando (e criticando) erros e acertos de outros membros traz muito aprendizado!
- Faça uso do workshop.
- Coloquem sempre mais de 4 linhas em NOTAS. Isso habilita dar pontos pelos membros, ou seja habilita o USEFUL!
- Aproveite o que é permitido no Site: até 800 pixels em um dos lados da foto. Até 200 Kbs no tamanho do arquivo!
- Não se costuma colocar nomes ou datas diretamente na foto. Se quiser ponha em uma moldura!
- Comentários (comments), mesmo com a caretinha alegre (2 pontos) não pontuam o membro, só crítica potua!
- Se você achar que a crítica recebida de um membro foi boa coloque um USEFUL (é só clicar) para ele.
- Leia o SOBRE (e FAQ)!
Tenho certeza que vai aproveitar sua estada no site!!
Reynaldo -- nofer
Welcome to Trek Site..!!!
Good picture to begin.
- Put your camera in introduction...
- Always visit the members to give a critic, here it exists a type of retribution among the members! Observing (and criticizing) mistakes and successes of other members bring a lot of learning!
- Make use of the workshop.
- Always put more than 4 lines in NOTES. That enables to give points for the members, or be enables USEFUL!
- Take advantage what is allowed in Site: until 800 pixels in one on the sides of the picture. Until 200 Kbs in the size of the file!
- Don't put names or dates directly in the picture. If you wants puts in a frame!
- Comments, even with two points, they don't punctuate the member, only critic punctuates!
- If you it think the received critic of a member was good put an USEFUL (it is only to click) for him.
- Read ABOUT (and FAQ)!
I am sure that will take advantage of your stay in the site!!
Reynaldo -- nofer
- marhowie (486)
- [2005-07-07 8:15]
Michael, Very nice profile portrait closeup..Great light, warm colortones, with excellent sharpness and detail. Well composed with space RT and a nicely OOF BG. Very well done and hope to see more of your shots!
- CaptiveLight (969)
- [2005-07-07 12:24]
Hello Mike, good to see you here as well... nice detailed close up.