|Copyright: Don Evripidou (Poseidon_Simons) (119)|
|Date Taken: 2009-01-31|
|Camera: Nikon D200, Raw 100ASA|
|Exposure: f/3.5, 30 seconds|
|Details: Tripod: Yes|
|More Photo Info: [view]|
|Photo Version: Original Version|
|Date Submitted: 2016-11-01 21:50|
|You must be logged in to start a discussion.|
- [2016-11-02 3:51]
What a wonderful shot of the darkened sky showing the precise moment of two lightning strikes. The way the clouds are illuminated from above and below is really neat. I like the overall composition and fine focusing you have achieved.
I like atmosphere here. Beautiful lighting; mainly upper portion. Well timing too.
Thanks for sharing,
Hello Don – Very pleasant picture of this stormy sky. Excellent, view showing us all the details of the sky, the clouds and the flash of lightning coming from or going to the sea. Excellent and dramatic colours giving a good idea of the situation.
• Excellent focus on the subject (sea, clouds, flash of lightning)
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso speed rating
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness
• Good contrast
• Excellent sharpness showing good details from the clouds and a good perception of the lightning
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering of the dramatic scene
• Good post processing without any excess
• Interesting picture showing a dramatic scene of lightning; good capture
• Good presentation with simplicity
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.