- kobala (368)
- [2016-11-20 15:21]
Beautiful photo. Learnt about this flower after seeing your post. Thanks a lot. In the WS, the altered image 1 is equally good.
- tuslaw (19883)
- [2016-11-20 18:44]
A wonderful shot of these beautiful Narcissus, or as we refer to them (daffodil).
The white balance is perfect, bringing out the best natural colors, especially the white petals. Sharply focused revealing much detail. I love the back lighting which seems to illuminate the petals. I really like your WS images, especiall the one showing the entire plant.
We have some cultivated ones growing in our flower bed each spring which look very similar to these.
- fragman (43778)
- [2016-11-21 8:55]
lovely, dash from California, Ori
- Athila (1982)
- [2016-11-21 9:40]
Great picture with excellent details in the highlights. TFS
- PeterZ (49139)
- [2016-11-21 13:05]
Beautiful photo of these Narcissus. Very beautiful colors nicely contrasting against the dark background. Excellent sharpness and composition.
- Lavan (50)
- [2016-11-23 2:28]
Nice and sharp image of the beautiful flower. Good sharpness. nice pic to share
Hello Ishi – Very good picture of this Narcissus tarzzetta. Excellent, view showing us all the details of the flower, coralla and androecium. Colours of the flower properly caught. Many details perceptible.
• Good focus on the flowers
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso speed rating for the flowers
• Acceptable depth of field and sharpness
• Acceptable contrast
• Acceptable sharpness showing many the details of the flowers and their morphology; maybe could you have improve the sharpness through a different lens aperture/speed and iso speed rating. An alternative could be to improve the sharpness and contrast through the post treatment; I propose you a workshop
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering
• Good post processing without any excess
• Good background blur
• Interesting picture showing the flowers; good capture of this Narcissus.
• Good presentation with simplicity. Maybe could have it be better to remove the “extra flowers” from the background
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition in the centre of the frame.
• Regarding your different POV, I prefer Altered image #1
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.