Oies des neiges-Snow goose
|[Note Guidelines] Photographer's Note|
|Oies des neiges dans ma ville natale|
Snow geese in my home town
|You must be logged in to start a discussion.|
nice flying capture, TFS Ori
- [2016-11-23 20:12]
Wonderful inflight shot of this beautiful Snow Goose. Very good detail and rich natural color tones. Great eye contact with just the tiniest bit of catchlight visible. Super job!!
- [2016-11-24 7:56]
Excellent photo of this Snow Goose in flight. Nice sharpness and details. Beautiful natural colors. Fine composition too.
Well captured this flying Snow Geese. Shadow details are well visible. I like the way you have given space in front of it.
Thanks for sharing,
- [2016-11-24 14:38]
Salut Alain,une magnifique capture en vol de cette oie des neiges,timing parfait et aussi des details excellents malgre' le mouvement tres vite. Belle soiree' et merci,Luciano
Hello Alain – Very good picture of this Chen caerulescens. Excellent, view showing us all the details of the bird in full flight. Colours from the bird properly caught. Many details perceptible. Excellent view on the sky
• Excellent focus on the whole bird
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso speed rating for the butterfly
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness for the bird
• Good contrast
• Excellent sharpness showing all the details of the bird; particularly I appreciate to have a good perception of all the details in the white feathers as well as in the black one; it is not very easy to get that result
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering for the butterfly
• Excellent perception of the movement of the bird in the sky and excellent rendering of the opened wings
• Good post processing without any excess
• Good background blur and very pleasant rendering of the sky
• Interesting picture showing the bird; good capture of this Chen caerulescens.
• Good presentation with simplicity
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition on the left side of the frame. Maybe a panoramic framing will have been better.
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.