- njmv79 (692)
- [2016-10-05 7:45]
What a beauty, magnificent click, sharp, well exposed, fine details, all good and thanks for the notes.
- Hotelcalifornia (14408)
- [2016-10-05 9:37]
Beautiful picture of this 'Great Egret' in flight. Like the way you have framed it. Good details and exposure. Sharpness is good too.
Thanks for sharing,
- NikosR (3436)
- [2016-10-05 10:40]
A real beauty. You did perfect work with light management, very good details, beautiful pose.
- lousat (65489)
- [2016-10-05 11:49]
Hi Ron,lovely in flight capture! Not the most rare bird in the world..ehehe..but the way that you show us it is fantastic.Great timing,perfect exposure and impressive sharpness too,i like it! Have a nice evening and thanks,Luciano
- ana974 (4857)
- [2016-10-05 14:12]
What a lovely action shot! This Great Egret was so well photographed in full flight.I loved it! The Bg is amazing!Well done! TFS
- euroblinkie (64279)
- [2016-10-06 10:46]
very good picture with nice details and beautiful colours
thanks gr lou
- PeterZ (49139)
- [2016-10-07 1:32]
Very nice photo of this Great Egret in flight in difficult light conditions. Good details specially on the right wing. Beautiful contrasting colors. Excellent composition.
- Silvio2006 (102073)
- [2016-10-16 8:50]
Ciao Ron, great capture of fantastic in flight Egret, perfect focus, splendid sharpness, fine details and wonderful natural colors
- amanengone (2113)
- [2016-11-01 17:20]
Hello Ron – Very attractive picture of this Ardea alba (great egret) with an excellent view in full flight showing us all the details of the movement of feather from the wings. Your picture shows also the general position of all the bird in flight; such a capture is not so frequent.
• Excellent focus on the wings and more generally on all the bird ; with a special mention to the feather of the wings
• I agree with you, regarding the upper wing being a little bit blown out; maybe could you have improved this aspect through the post processing (starting from your raw file and making an exposure correction)
• Acceptable exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso; possibly could it have be appropriate to make an exposure correction before to shot
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness – The lateral view is a good choice
• Good contrast
• Excellent sharpness showing all the details of the feathers
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering for the bird
• Acceptable post processing without any excess
• Good background blur
• Background being a little bit too present; but, with birds in full flight, we often haven’t any choice.
• Interesting picture and good capture.
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition of the subject inside the frame. Good composition in lateral capture, showing all the details of the bird
• Interesting to compare your Ardea alba (great egret), mainly from Americas with our Egretta garzetta (small egret), mainly from Europa, Asia and Africa (in fact, very few differences between the two species (mainly the size)
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.