Gliding along on a line
- japie (5187)
- [2004-07-30 8:22]
Welcome at TN and I look forward to the great shots that you usually post.I like the reflection in the water as well as the composition.
- PDP (11769)
- [2004-07-30 8:44]
Very nice picture, it might be me but hte feathers around it's eyes are doin funny things to mine, they lok like a jigsaw puzzle!
The bird has great eyes and the broken reflection is good.
- milloup (1716)
- [2004-07-30 9:43]
Welcome to TN ;-)
These shovelers sure have funny bills ;-)
Nice and sharp capture with good light on the front end to set out a nice 3D outline. Nice reflection, too.
- carper (8439)
- [2004-07-30 11:19]
Welcome Henry very nice to see you here.
You starting with a nice duck. The water is still only the water mover from that duck. Very good composition,
leuk dat je er ook bij bent
Glad you are BAck! This is a nice action shot of this male shoveller. the movement line is nice. I did a WS just to try to get his plumage lighter.
- jhm (1853)
- [2004-07-30 13:41]
Hi Henry, nice and sharp capture with good light on the front end to set out a nice outline. Lovely.
- avigur_11 (50)
- [2004-07-30 14:41]
Hi, Nice to see you here, Henry. I joined TN only two minutes ago.
What a wonderful sharp and clear shot. I like the very low position of your camera. Beautiful.
- nwoehnl (28)
- [2004-07-30 15:39]
Hi Henry, nice to see you back and welcome over here. A very crisp capture of the shoveler in which it is easy to tell how he got his name ;-) Good colors and crisp details in the plumage, and the reflection on the rippled water surface is another plus. Great shot.
- gerhardt (11620)
- [2004-07-30 17:09]
Welcome, The stillness of the water in the foreground is surreal. The waterline adds a nice touch (not seen before) Detail. crisp & clear. Nice one. Thanx for sharing.
- Jeppe (193)
- [2004-08-01 2:41]
Great to see you here as well - I will try to make a post here ever now and then, when I got the time.
This duck unknown to me - but it looks kind of funny with the starre from the eye and the funny looking bill.
Very fine capture and composition - I like the reflections and the calm image
- orme (188)
- [2004-08-04 5:13]
Excellent clarity and almost perfect stillness in the water. Very well seen and captured, Henry.
- nofer (2307)
- [2005-06-05 13:04]
Bem vindo ao TN..!!!
Boa foto para começar.
- Coloque sua câmera em introdução...
- Visite sempre os membros para dar uma crítica principalmente nos que estão sem ou pouca, aqui existe uma espécie de retribuição entre os membros! Observando (e criticando) erros e acertos de outros membros traz muito aprendizado!
- Faça uso do workshop.
- Coloquem sempre mais de 4 linhas em NOTAS. Isso habilita dar pontos pelos membros, ou seja habilita o USEFUL!
- Aproveite o que é permitido no Site: até 800 pixels em um dos lados da foto. Até 200 Kbs no tamanho do arquivo!
- Leia o SOBRE (e FAQ)!
Tenho certeza que vai aproveitar sua estada no site!!
Reynaldo -- nofer
Welcome to TrekNature..!!!
Good picture to begin.
- Put your camera in introduction...
- Always visit the members to give a critic, here it exists a type of retribution among the members! Observing (and criticizing) mistakes and successes of other members bring a lot of learning!
- Make use of the workshop.
- Always put more than 4 lines in NOTES. That enables to give points for the members, or be enables USEFUL!
- Take advantage what is allowed in Site: until 800 pixels in one on the sides of the picture. Until 200 Kbs in the size of the file!
- Read ABOUT (and FAQ)!
I am sure that will take advantage of your stay in the site!!
Reynaldo -- nofer