|[Note Guidelines] Photographer's Note|
Originated in Eurasia. Considered weed in some countries.
Some kind of fragrant (and possibly full of bacteria) water is made from its flowers, by keeping them in a jar full of water in sunshine for a week or so.
There are a lot of webpages saying that this flower/plant can cause "nitrate-nitrite poisoning" but no more specific info on mechanism... I do not claim any responsibility if you get poisoned by looking at this photo.
There are shades of red on the petals but unfortunately not all monitors are capable of reproducing them. You may just see a big red blotch.
thanks for stopping by.
Only registered TrekNature members may rate photo notes.
|You must be logged in to start a discussion.|
Estupendo contraste de colores. Parece sentirse el aroma.
harika bir kompozisyon,
En güzel dileklerimle.