|Copyright: yavuz onaran (yavuzonaran)
|Date Taken: 2016-04-30|
|Camera: Canon EOS 70D|
|Exposure: f/6.3, 1/1600 seconds|
|More Photo Info: [view]|
|Photo Version: Original Version|
|Date Submitted: 2016-10-01 8:10|
|You must be logged in to start a discussion.|
- [2016-10-01 11:43]
Nice photo of this plover, taken from a good low point of view. Excellent sharpness and beautiful natural colors. I miss a note.
- [2016-10-01 15:46]
Hi Yavuz,excellent face to face with this young plover,perfect details and nice scenery too,i like it! Have a nice Sunday and thanks,Luciano
Hello Yavuz – Interesting shot of this Charadrius alexandrinus (“Kentish plover”) with an excellent view showing us many details of the feather from the wings and the whole bird.
• Excellent focus on the wings and more generally on all the bird ; with a special mention to the eye
• Perfect exposure with an appropriate choice of aperture/speed and iso.
• Perfect depth of field and sharpness – The lateral view is a good choice
• Good contrast
• Excellent sharpness showing all the details of the feathers
• Precise white balance and exact colour rendering for the bird
• Good post processing without any excess
• Good background blur
• May I suggest you to add a note to your works (a few words explaining where did you have taken the shot, how did you have proceed, some information on the bird – not a copy of Wikipedia, possibly a small story regarding the shot, why did you have taken it ….); doing so, you could have a better background from our community
• Interesting picture and good capture.
• Efficient framing and composition with an appropriate disposition of the subject inside the frame. Good composition in lateral capture, showing all the details of the bird
Thank you for the sharing.
Have a good day.