|Name:||Robert Shannon Sr|
|Intro:||June 2012 Update..I have been a film photographer for 45 years and am a retired member of the National Press Photographers Association. Much of my newer works can be seen at my website:|
NOTE This is my new service Pacific NW News Service
Feel free to be critical. I am forever learning...you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!
If I "talk back" about a critique...DO NOT feel badly. It is OK too. It only means there is more than one way to look at things...
"There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong."
NPPA Code of Ethics (Not Entirely Mine) :
1. Strive to ensure that the publics business is conducted in public. Defend the rights of access for all journalists.
2. Think proactively, as a student of psychology, sociology, politics and art to develop a unique vision and presentation. Work with a voracious appetite for current events and contemporary visual media.
3. Strive for total and unrestricted access to subjects, recommend alternatives to shallow or rushed opportunities, seek a diversity of viewpoints, and work to show unpopular or unnoticed points of view.
4. Avoid political, civic and business involvements or other employment that compromise or give the appearance of compromising one's own journalistic independence.
5. Strive to be unobtrusive and humble in dealing with subjects.
6. Respect the integrity of the photographic moment.
7. Strive by example and influence to maintain the spirit and high standards expressed in this code. When confronted with situations in which the proper action is not clear, seek the counsel of those who exhibit the highest standards of the profession. Photojournalists should continuously study their craft and the ethics that guide it.
Cameras Now Using:
Pentax K-r DSLR Presently Using
Leica D-Lux 4 Presently Using
Cameras Once Used and Posted:
Fuji Finepix S2 pro
Leica D-LUX 2
YashicaMat 124 G
|Camera:||Canon HG 10 HD Video, Fuji Finepix S2 pro, Leica D-LUX 2, LeicaDLUX4, Minolta SRT-201, Nikkormat FT2, Nikon D50, Olympus e100rs, Panosonic Lumix FZ35, Pentax 35mm, Pentax K1000, Pentax Kr|
|Note:||Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer
eqshannon is a favorite of 90 members.
|Public Groups:||Member: nouveaux favoris|
|Favorites:||51 members [view photos] [read critiques] · 93 photos|
American Robin Post #300 (112) *
Showdown (110) *
The Heart of Winter (86)